• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-1 tonight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East of Saskatoon to MB could freeze tonight, Minus 3C.

Comment

East of Saskatoon to MB could freeze tonight, Minus 3C.

Comment

Ah , it's not so bad - kinda normal and all ... Trust us we got er last night and 9 other fukin nights since some of the too early crop has been up . Nothing out of the ordinary , look at the history weather thing someone mentioned . All good 😗😗

Comment

Charlie, the last five years are not the best to go on IMO.

Comment

By the response to this thread I must be beating a dead horse. If that is true, fine. But what if it isn't???

At the risk of further wasted effort I will comment on one of the replies.

Kato your belief that a confidential PID would be usefull in a disease outbreak surprises me. Who are the parties qualified to access PID information? What checks are there to insure that the PIDs on shipping documents are correct? The original gist of my post was to suggest that if we are to use a PID system that it has to be open and public. If you have a registered brand in my part of the world it is identified along with your name and address in the brand book. I don't see how any traceability system can work in a cloak of secrecy.

Comment

I was just saying what we were told in Manitoba when they brought this thing in. It never really made sense to me at the time, and still doesn't. So far it seems like it's just being used as a glorified account nimber in the clia system.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...