• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input capital

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input capital

Does anyone on here or know of anyone who signed a contract with them

This is a last resort option and what equity was left will now be gone

This topic was discussed on here 3 months back with 90% of us very skeptical of the math.

Now at $550 canola futures the math is getting very ugly!!!!

https://www.agriville.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewThread.cgi?1428634884

Comment

Its a bet that farmer A wont make it so then the second company can get the land and miss the FLSB. Then that company sells to who ever because they just realized on security.
      Ah Game Set Match.

Comment

And the final owner is the CPPIB.

Input capital to emsley to assiniboa to CPPIB as in the taxpayers of canada.

Comment

Their stock took a little hit today. Is it the smaller crop coming and deferral of canola deliveries to future years or is it because Silver Wheaton company SLW.TO is being audited and assessed as much as 560 million for taxes from previous years by Revenue Canada.
          Both are commodity streaming companies!

Comment

SLW tax problem is with profits from offshore streaming contracts going to offshore subsidiaries. To avoid tax

I agree lots of headwinds for them this year but they will get the canola tons at some point or the land

Comment

SLW tax problem is with profits from offshore streaming contracts going to offshore subsidiaries. To avoid tax

I agree lots of headwinds for them this year but they will get the canola tons at some point or the land

Comment

Win win for the suits @ Input.

Down and out....

Comment

Hi folks. I'm a reporter working on a story about Input, and the idea of crop-streaming. Has anybody there signed a contract with Input? Or looked into it and decided not to? I'd love to chat with you. Can reach me at rod.nickel@thomsonreuters.com.
                  Thanks,
                  Rod

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...