• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADO089 Guardian of Modern Agriculture

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are taking the same approach as well .
    Agree with the comparison to pharma companies and Ag chem co's 100%
    We have used fungicides the past 8 years in that wet cycle but cut back 25-50% last year in combination with foliars . This year we stayed at 50% for the bit I did do

Comment

pourfarmer,

Part of building the organic industry from scratch includes the naysayers who diss organics every single chance they get, contribute absolutely nothing, constantly bitch, and jump in and out like a yoyo. They are the same people who never work at the rink, never give money to the building fund, swear at the volunteer refs, and yank their kids out of hockey when little Bert doesn't get to play centre. Get used to it, pourfarmer. Take heart that organics is alive and vibrant and doesn't
      "owe" anyone a payback except our customers. We have no obligatory-deficit or debt except to ourselves. I love that about our industry. .

Couple of comments:

1. Science is merely today's best guess. Today's suppositions, and proofs, and sound reasoning, and soundness, often makes tommorow's scientist look duly dumb, Especially those scientists who stood to gather gold coins from their research-with-an-agenda.

2. Gossip: Has anyone heard the latest rumblings about sunscreen (mercury fillings), and it's inintended effects, and skewed research, and cancer, and media noises, and tests that have people saying, "Wow! ".

I'm sure it's nothing. Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...