• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you do?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

careful sf3 what you hope for , we are in flood zone. have been for years but we came very close to hurtin for water . that june 12 th 1.5 inch saved our arse

Comment

Thanks Sumdumguy. We've been teased all year, this rain was hardly like winning the lottery but I'll take it!!! Speaking of lotteries, better check my Lotto Max, freedom 50 might be here. All you would see are my tail lights.... till I got homesick for the Prairies and came back. But just think, it wouldn't matter to me what the hell the weather does!

Comment

Basically nothing worth while

Comment

It's freedom 55 this Friday! And freedom 60 next week! But I also would be out of here and growing my pineapples! Back to visit and fish and harvest as my boys would run the farm!

Comment

SF3, we have never intentionally burnt an acre here in west central. Farming since 77. Had 2 quarters burnt this spring by neighbours fires that got away. Both are visibly poorer than unburnt acres. Lemkins, jokers and Kelly harrows will be lawn ornaments. Doing R.M. road work here and clay at 3 feet is like powder. Our subsoil moisture has given us an average crop on 2 inches of rain. wont happen next year. Be extremely happy for a little extra rain.

Comment

Remember we had 10 years of mud it's nice to be back to normal for some of us!

Comment

I went to Katepwa today. WOW in some places. Compared to home there sure are some beautiful crops.

Comment

About 1.5" this round. Makes 3.5 adding all the 1/10" together. I'd say we're %25 below "average" yield. Just over coverage.

Comment

Regina got a real nice shower at about 4:30. On satellite, it looks like a little white spot, but the clouds look quite angry. It's adding up. French lentils are just starting to pod and bloom, might grow another few inches. Lentils are supposedly indeterminate. But French ones we might have to parlez vous a little of Francais, eh, to convince them that a foot high is much better than 6 inches. We are much happier now when we see that the skies can open up. Maybe time to go fishing. SF3, I think this one missed you.

Comment

Two tenths here. Won't help much. The bubble is alive and well around here.

Comment

30mm last night at the farm they just texted! Ok it's time to shut the tap back off and bring on the heat! Lots of hot hot weather!
                        Save some for exhibition week!

Comment

Sorry SF3. I hope there is another system that blankets western Canada because I think that's what it's going to take for us to get a decent rain.

Comment

Up to seven tenths for the year now. Hope there is enough crop growing so the land doesn't blow.

Comment

I hope you guys that still have some crop get some rain. And I guess like us we re thinking about next year already.

Comment

Was looking at pictures taken a month ago two weeks ago and present.A month ago lawn grass toasted brown.two weeks ago a bit green.Presently it is now totally a very healthy green.Crops will be shorter but will be decent.Got an inch and a half in the last few days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...