• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you do?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is professional development for farmers, some obviously don't know what this means.

Keeping an open mind, networking(even birth beer in hand), understanding the opportunities or risks, it should be mandatory for government programming that farmers attend field days, trade shows, classroom or even international travel (ag programming ) to receive funding or insurance revenues.
    To learn on combine forum, ag talk, or agriville is good and part of the learning and understanding that every day farming is but.... If you aspire to be as good as the guy at the coffee shop, well, good luck...
    Farming today is a business, big business and it should be treated that way. Not many businesses today where lifestyle is the primary driver can be successful .

Comment

My mailbox and email inbox is full of subscribed to and unsolicited information..... can't even read it all.

Comment

My mailbox and email inbox is full of subscribed to and unsolicited information..... can't even read it all.

Comment

Nice 10 mm thundershower, crops are pretty much perfect. Soybeans are almost waist high and spring wheat starting to turn.

Comment

Murad wouldn't have time for this Tomfoolerie. He's in a different league.

Comment

Goodtime, when in those areas walk fast and don't make eye contact..LOL. But I do agree.

Comment

I was up yesterday and it is a good start to a summer show that if it can keep going has lots of promise.
                Plots need under ground sprinklers to show the full outcome. They said its in the works. The field demos were good on the high speed tillage as you could see what does a job and what over does a job and what works.
                The Air drill demo had only one drill. Not sure what happened on air drills as lots were not in attendance. Also some big companies didn't attend. But if it can grow and keep getting guys and farmers support then I think we have a new summer show.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...