• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you do?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 2 tenths.

Wow. That's a half inch since may 1st.

I just can't contain my excitement for harvest.

Comment

Sumdumguy, why the frenchies? I've grown them in the past. They're short and temperamental. Sold them for as high as 54 cents as low as 12 cents. I thought that market was pretty saturated right now.

Comment

It's not a gigantic market, and they aren't tall, for sure, but nicely podded. In our experience, they pod pretty good and the canopy is more open so disease is less of a problem. Son has reds on a field nearby, not much taller this year, but 4/10 up to July 17 so what can you expect? We have good European markets that we have sold to every year. We were out there this morning and discussion about guage wheels and skid shields, but the land is ultra-level with not a stone. The key will be a nice dry harvest. Oh well, we like a challenge, hope the price justifies.

Comment

If you can afford to throw them in the bin and forget about them until prices come up.

Well, just don't forget about them, don't let them spoil!! Speculate.

Comment

There's Ag in Motion on my own farm. I've been to Farm Progress already this year. What changed in one month. The exchange, LOL!!!

Comment

Some companies are sending out free tickets to get the interest going I see.

We plan to go one day, I think the crop plots that can be done this time of the year will be a huge bonus.

Comment

Going on weds. Got free tickets with our pioneer rep... apparently dupont has a big unveiling.

Also want to tour other crop plots and talk drills with Salford.

Comment

European markets at our fingertips, We talk to these guys almost daily. We hope we have good quality to supply.

Comment

Same thing Klause. Pioneer rep bought a hiway bus so he's loading 48 people out of the area to go. I normally don't do this kind of thing. But sounds different from a normal show. Want to give it a look. Besides, the ride home is promised to be fun.

Comment

SDG is your name Murad, LOL.

Comment

There is tweety's point.

Comment

Looks like it may be a real farm show instead of buildings full of Sham-Wow salesmen like Farm Progress.

Comment

Sounds like Ag More Than Ever

Comment

They have been pumping water on the plots all spring and summer so I doubt it will be much of a reality check.

Comment

S3, there isn't a show in North America that you miss

Not sure if I'll be going, as another poster indicated, lots of Ag in Motion right here at home

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...