• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freewheat - keep on posting I enjoy your insight. We have all seen extremes - each deals with it differently. You guys that attack Freewheat and SF3 really make me wonder what kind of operations you run. These two tell us what they are seeing, how they are operating, what they are thinking and personally it makes me think about how to best manage my operation. Guess what if they are posting BS which it doubt, who cares - how much have you made off the neighbours crop lately? Me not a penny but do I take notice when a neighbour has a better crop than - you bet and I try to learn.

Comment

Good point. I have a neighbor who has this one field of canola that is just plain really great. I want to know why, so I ask. He has no idea, did the same on that field as every other field, you know how that is? We all seem to get those fields which are amazing, for no apparent reason, huh?

Probably he is hiding something! lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...