• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who the *** wants to work in Ag ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who the *** wants to work in Ag ???

Mid Aug - harvest is going and the fukin dealership closes at 5 with rains coming tonight ..
    *** if you want banking hours go work in a fukin bank - what a fukin joke - no one answering the after hrs phones - *** me 👹👹

They told me cheer up, things could be worse. So i did and sure enough things got worse.

Hang in there!

Comment

I hear you furrow. I called in an order and ran into traffic on the way to nb. I called because they were only open until 530. I got there about 5:35 and the only guy around was the guy that told me he would stay there. I'm not sure what a reasonable time would be but 5 or 530 is pretty poor service for this time of the year.

Comment

Unacceptable.

All dealers in Humboldt are there till 6, after hours is there till 10 PM at least, if not later.

I'd get pretty excited if nobody is around with weather around the corner. Time to remind them combines come in more than one color.

Comment

Trochu Motors. I don't know what time they close but I am starting to suspect they don't. Best service I've ever seen. I batch about bad service so I have to thank the guys that still provide good service.

Comment

Same here with one of the big prairie wide dealers, not even a number for after 5 pm. CPS same thing during seeding, shut er down at 5 and no weekend service. Sure miss the independents.

Comment

Last year mears of rolla said to me, we will help u guys get through harvest , phone us anytime they said .

Comment

Simmer down, its just farming. Were not drilling for oil, selling/servicing RVs or selling 90 inch TVs.
                Nobody gives a **** about you, or me. Once thats established, you will realize its just another day down on the farm. You cant even pay $365,000 for a combine for anybody to give a ****.
                Recreation, and "personal time" thats where its at.

Comment

There's a good life
                  Right across this green field
                  And each generation
                  Stares at it from afar
                  But we keep no check
                  On our appetites
                  So the green fields turn to brown
                  Like paper in fire

-John Mellencamp

Comment

They dont give a shit they know you'll be there first thing monday morning paying their 300 percent markup on parts.

Comment

The likelihood of anyone having the part you need is slim to none anyway on these newer combines, but old Gleaners are so repairable. Just stack auction finds behind the barn and rob them. Gotta love them old silver foxes!

Comment

Biglentil....Monday ****ing morning????? What happened to Saturday and Sunday?

For the price of the new ones with the paid for up front warranty in the price of the combine, there should be enough parts in stock to build one.

Comment

We have a wonderful new JD shop here in Killam... the owner is a farmer... and great to have good service and great people and equipment to work with!

I for one am happy to be a farmer... and appreciate all the really great people who work with our family to bring in the harvest!!

God bless Canada, and all the great folks bringing in the harvest! Keep it safe, always check for little people or pets when in the yard... only one opportunity to save a life... listen to that still quiet voice... and be safe rather than sorry. 30 seconds could save a world of grief and broken hearts!

Family and friends ARE worth the frustration of farming! Smile and be happy!!!

Comment

Service nowadays does really need to improve here. Need to focus on customer more. Everyone is in too big a hurry to get in shorts and do as little as possible on the weekend.

What kind of dealership doesn't stock every swather knife part, including a new knife in harvest time?

Braveheart: "Did you just sell out of them"?

Useless Parts Person: "Nnno, we haven't gotten any in yet this summer".

Braveheart: "But there are hundreds to these swathers around here ".

Useless: "Yyyeah. I dunno".

Braveheart: "#*~*~***#!!!!!"

Comment

My favorite.

We have never sold one of those.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...