• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming without Glyphosate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks hobby! You made me smile on a day with a feeder chain break!!!

.....dont taze me bro!

Haven't heard that in a few years. haha

Comment

I'm not so worried

Just google "curing cancer with baking soda"

The "wave" movement believes this is so true

Comment

Boarder I'm guessing your eyes are brown your so full of BS

Comment

pathetic fear mongering, until it is actually said by someone in the NDP, it s not happening.

all three parties need to be asked about their ag policy but harper and mulcair don t seem to want to answer any questions.

Comment

Just google NDP and Glyphosate or GMO, now call me a liar.....

Comment

And a copy of their radical plans.

It's as bad as when everyone said harper had a hidden agenda back in 2008.

The only hidden part was I don't remember him saying deficit budgets to the tune of 160 billion dollars.

Comment

Here comes the glypho panic buying lol

Comment

Here comes the glypho panic buying lol

Comment

This makes as much sense as trudeau bringing up Quebec separation in the debates.

90 foot high speed discs would be the rage.

Hobby have you tried one yet for your organic operation. Degelman makes narrower ones now that might fit your hp and budget?

Comment

I am sure this would get alot of city votes, if it was true..

Comment

Forage you cannot tell me the manitoba NDP has been good to farmers. It has almost wiped out hog production in your province. Regulations to the ying yang, if the people of the North and winterpig wanted something the NDP would give It and take it from the farmer. NDP is not agriculture friendly!!!

Comment

Boarder, I have a good neighbor and I text him when he gets going with sprayer. Its our little joke.
                          DONT TASE ME BRO! DONT TASE ME!!

Comment

OR is just a ploy to get big $$$ for there campain from these large companies..
                            Send me the money!!!

Comment

I heard it right from the mans mouth" if you want change vote NDP!!!!" They are going to stand up to the big bad Monsantos and teach them a lesson but we are going to have to deal with the fallout....

Comment

Bucket, I will look into the Degleman. I am keen on the Lemkin Rubin. I did see a 3 point hitch version do a very poor job breaking old hay fields this spring.
                                I am still pulling a Kello Bilt 225 disk at 4.5 mph, cutting 5 inches deep, burying whatever gets in the way.
                                It's not very sophisticated.
                                My fields are usually very rough, so I would literally have to wear a helmet if travelling more than 7mph.
                                I am thinking of adding rolling baskets to the disk or a Kelly Harrow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...