• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well forecast here gives us till midnight..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they even have John deere microwave popcorn , ffs , lol , and people buy it

Comment

After the **** around with the 4 wheel drive a color change is almost imminent on this farm.

These ****ing guys at deere can't even get the air intake done properly.

Combine goes 200 hours on an air filter.

Tractor goes 5. **** heads.

And they completely ****ed up the air conditioning venting. Feet are always hot because they didn't put vents at the floor.

They think nothing of it. Assholes. 35 years driving deere never so disappointed. And their attitude sucks. Since when did the customer not matter?

Comment

The best is when you want a part that the local store doesn't have but is 15 minutes from the warehouse and they can have it for you in two or three days BUT for an extra $10 we can have it later today or early(instead of mid afternoon)the next day.

Its not the money as much the principle.

Comment

The "Premier" name of MacDon built swathers wasn't good enough. Paint-em green!!! 4895 with a honeybee head....what excellent visibility. Can barely see the cutter bar from the operators seat. Then the pillars....

Comment

There are a lot in this area that would take up your offer JD. I would but all we have left is canola so not panic for us yet.
            Got very little from that front last night - hope the rest of this is a bust. Very curious to get into canola.

Comment

bucket , case is no better , none of them give a shit about customer anymore . time for a reality check . $1150 for a 90 km service call , 2 hrs at machine, no parts . Lots of parts I need end up being in regina , so extra $20 fee on them . why stock parts , no need , let regina stock , customer can pay extra and wait a day , who gives a shit . what really pisses me off is that the oilpatch started this bullshit with high wages , now most oilpatch wages have been cut 30-50% , do you see any of these dealerships cutting shop rates , no , they are going up still , living in a dream world . and they can't even look you in the eye when they tell you how much a part costs . must be a bitch for people working behind service and parts counters having to try and justify the robbery every day . they probably don't like it either. oh , and don't forget the shop supplies , need another 10 % for toilet paper and paper towel . outright theft

Comment

Cervus equipment here charges full SRP plus 15% according to my neighbor. Because they can......

Comment

they missed the old saying. "dont bite the hand that feeds you " greedy bunch of pricks

Comment

My JD dealer has great people in the parts and service.
                    They carry a lot of parts, are not colour-blind, will order parts for my old crap equipment,and promptly repair hydraulic hoses at reasonable prices. I find parts for other makes just as expensive or worse. I wish things weren't so high priced but I buy JD when I can b/c of their service.

Comment

we have good people and service also. talkin about the manufacturers

Comment

Bucket
                        Front part of canister is not sealed at joint with ducts going up stack.
                        Supposed to be a kit with top of intake with finer screen as well
                        Sealing the joint on front out side canister stopped the fast plugging of air cleaner on our 9460r.

Comment

Take a 400000 dollar tractor and their fix is to gob on silicon.

****ing bullshit. The filter is too ****ing small. The aspirator plugs.

Once the front face of the filter is plugged it's done. That doesn't happen with round filters. They have 10x the area.

****ing john deere.

And yes dealers are ok. But john deere office doesn't give a ****.

Comment

Agree with bucket ... The air filter is total bullshit on the 9R series. Every single day clean and replace.

Comment

The front face of the 9r filter is about 200 square inches.

The area of a combine filter or a 9400 filter is 3.14 x 12 x 24 x 3 which is about 2700 square inches.

This isn't rocket science.

Comment

JD

They did an update on mine the other day. We had to soak the venturi part in water to clean is out the dirt was so bad.

And a whirly air cleaner on the top of the air intake.

It's just a ****ing stupid design. And the territory service guy was a ****ing asshole. Didn't listen.

I asked for a round filter to be put on the tractor. No the fix will work he said. Uh no it won't. Then he goes on about conditions. I said it's a ****ing tractor it's not for payment.

Then it was the triple thing. I said I didn't build the tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...