• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Logic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Logic

I have been unable to understand the logic used by the CWB until now. I finally learned the logic in something my kids were playing called the impossible quiz. It can be found at the following link.

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

I now see things so much more clearly.

Lifer,
    You've begun to understand how these games are played!

You put CWB and Logic in the same heading!

Parsley

Comment

Re;cwb logic;Help by inhibiting;
      uplift by prohibiting;
      account by hiding;
      Equalize by suppressing initiative;
      Just like Orwell-freedom is slavery,lies are truth.

Comment

WinWin,

Here is CWB LOGIC... the maximum effect of the August 1 2007 promise to "designated area" growers and industry!

ENJOY!

CWB Job:
        "Mill Auditor, Corporate Audit Services
        Competition Number 07-36P

Duties and Responsibilities

Reporting to the Director, Corporate Audit Services, the incumbent will:

Represent the CWB and act as liaison between the flour mills and CWB.
        Develop effective public relations with flour mill officials and grain industry members by providing information and advice regarding the CWB Act, Regulations and Board policies concerning the purchase and transportation of wheat and wheat products.
        Provide information in the development of sales/contract/selling arrangement issues, interpretation of Instructions to the Trade, Notice to Mills and flour mills information to assist in the formulation of new sales/transportation programs.
        Ensure that the proper information and reports are maintained for audit trails on the purchase and sale of grain and/or grain products.
        Ensure that the various flour mills comply with the CWB Act, Regulations and Board policies concerning the purchase and transportation of wheat and wheat products.
        Audit special sales arrangements/programs established between the CWB and flour mills and verify the results of transactions.
        Establish and maintain an “Audit Presence” to promote compliance and perform other duties as assigned."

THis would bring a tear to the eye of Stalin... Mao would heap praise upon these regulators for being such honourable communists!

Comment

What I find sad in this that there seems to be people out there who see this as a game.

The twelve stooges just don't get it. I have even worked with and respected some of these people before. I don't understand where they are coming from in this action.

We do need to work together where we can. We also need to respect the individual. I don't see that as very complicated.

Babbling from someone who just doesn't understand.

Comment

a quote to follow Tom's post

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Great quote! I hadn't heard that one before.

Comment

I wouldn't put all the blame on the entire board of directors. They have to respect the majority vote, even if one side has 1 more than the other

Comment

There I screw up again. I need to learn how to write better.

The twelve stooges are the "Twelve farmers from across Western Canada have put their names on the FCWB court challenge: Harold Bell, Arthur Hadland, Art Macklin, Lynn Jacobson, Ken Eshpeter, Terry Boehm, Lyle Simonson, Stewart Wells, Bill Woods, Wilf Harder, Ken Sigurdson, and Keith Ryan."

Of course they are part of the Friends of the Canadian Wheat Board.

http://www.friendsofcwb.ca/about/

Comment

Yes there are still some good people on the CWB board. I trust they can have a positive impact.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...