• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chuck -- the do nothing gag minister

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck -- the do nothing gag minister

Even Finance Minister Flaherty wants to know why Canadians aren't benefiting from the stronger Canadian dollar.

While Chuck not once addressed why our pesiticides, fertilizers, and seed prices continue to go up roughly 5-10% per year, and fertilizer 50-75% last year. At the same time the Canadian dollar went from US 62 cents to 94 cents.

Also, CAIS is still in place??? I thought the Reform party was to get rid of this useless program?

CHUCK was completely in the dark, basically one of Harper's duck-taped puppets, just like Minister Uncle (Ritz) Cracker will be.

Chaff/Incog/Franny/Wedino: What say you on this? Your post are funny, i cant stop laughing... LOL.

http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2007/08/06/flaherty-apec.html

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty says he is frustrated that Canadians are paying too much for imported goods and has told business leaders the government expects them to pass along savings from the higher Canadian dollar.

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty, seen here in March, conceded he cannot order price reductions, but added, 'We have some influence.'Finance Minister Jim Flaherty, seen here in March, conceded he cannot order price reductions, but added, 'We have some influence.'
    (Tom Hanson/Canadian Press)

If consumers don't see benefits soon, he said, they should exert pressure by shopping around for the lowest prices.

I shouldn't even comment on this but Benny Boy you need a good A-- Whipping.
    After working years in Gov. with NDP and Liberals and Conservatives one would have to be a bloody idiot to think that things were better under the Liberals or NDP. When Ralph and Boys were in we would say to Ottawa it Froze here on August 1st (example) and we would get back from them OH is that a bad thing, Oh will it effect farmers, Hmm maybe we should do something about it, yes that's it OK major announcement We realize it Froze in Parts of the West so we will study the situation and get back to you. Major announcement on a Friday about Billions for the West. In reality after Administration and Study groups farmers got jack Squat. For thirteen years we had BSE, Drought, Frost and the Liberals did Jack Squat. So Benny you think that was better their is no Reasoning with you. Are Provincial AG department lead by Mark Warthog is no Better Keep the City happy have the Rural bought by City people out and Foreigners then no more complaining by Rural.
    Ill take what Chuck done any day. Money Came from Case for Liberal Screw ups with program New NISA etc. And maybe just maybe that Damn CWB will finally go so we can really get on with things and finally not be held back by some useless Bureaucracy.
    So yes maybe chuck didn't do all he was suppose to but when your in a Minority thanks to Stupid Quebec and Ontario, you have to move slow to get things done.

Comment

Yes...BennyHin...don't express an opinion or you will get " a good A-- Whipping"...

Your bigger and betters have spoken.

Free speech ain't free anymore...take care.

Comment

Now I really dont want to agree with benny-hill but he has a point about CAIS.
        The conservatives ran on the issue of scrapping CAIS and freeing up the CWB. CAIS seemed to get shoved to the back burner and recycled.

Screw the CWB

Comment

Chuck tried to scrap CAIS but the provincial ag ministers fought him all the way. Nothing has been done about CAIS but its the Provincial ag ministers that are responeable not the Feds.

Comment

Willgrow and Benny Boy you two just don't get it. CASIP was Created by who.
            Liberals and NDP (Rosy and Lorne and Jack who propped up Liberals)
            We are in a Minority Gov and I hope your both smart enough to Realize that the Liberals and NDP and Block (Casip is handled by Quebec, you should see their program compared to ours)would vote down the program, thus making the Govt fail. But yes the Provinces Ontario Quebec and Good old Sask and Man Love the program they know they are out hardly any money each year so why would you change it. It was created as a Smoke screen by Liberals to say they were doing something. So yes speak all you want but look at the big picture.
            Oh yea the sooner the CWB ends the Better My life will be.

Comment

Saskfarmertree, You are greedy indeed, my friend. To heck with everyone else and there point of view. Guys like you, will always screw things up for the us, if and its a big IF, you are ever in a position where you can control things. Fortunately Comedian farmers and the govn't have due process, which trumps greed, most of the time. Don't forget that the PC's are crooks too, not just the Nd and libs, all are politico crumbs, out for themselves. I think that if we Whinnnnnnnnn and cry more, more aid will start to flow. 123, squeal really loud. Chucking Chuck was an excellent move, since he knew nothing about gag and demonstrated such!!! Let the arrows, fall where they may from now on. ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Burbert I see they gave you a weekend pass out of the pyschiatric center. Please don't miss the bus to go back this week!!!

Comment

What a thoughtful and insightful posting B.

What a mental genius you obviously are.

Comment

yappy, I see you are still a knothead, and haven't come unravelled due to the loss of barley freedom day. Suck it up, take it on the chin, boy, things change. "The Greedy shall inherit the earth, and all things on it", remember that quote. If not talk to tomfourcwb he is up to date on such ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That crazy Google,

Burbert, was this you? You still running your old L2? You still just about broke?
                      -------------------------------------
                      Gleaner L2 Header

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Posted by Burbert on December 10, 2003 at 16:51:40:
                      Which model of straight cut header will fit our 77 L2? We use the combine, for wheat, barley and canola and do about 400 acres per year. Currently the header on the machine is equipped with a pickup for swathes. By the way speaking of pickups, whats with those wheels? The way they are mounted about all they are good for is checking the pickup height when you are moving, since they aren't mounted strong enough to actually hold the pickup up?

Posted by wirebilly on December 11, 2003 at 22:19:00:
                      In Reply to: Gleaner L2 Header posted by Burbert on December 10, 2003 at 16:51:40:

In Reply to: Gleaner L2 Header posted by Burbert on December 10, 2003 at 16:51:40

hey,we have an 18ft ridgid that will fit it, and its yours cheap, like under $500. great clean head.

Posted by Burbert on December 12, 2003 at 11:52:04:

wirebilly,Where is your farm? I am just about broke this year so your offer is interesting indeed!

Posted by wirebilly on December 13, 2003 at 11:34:19:
                      In Reply to: Re: Gleaner L2 Header posted by wirebilly on December 11, 2003 at 22:19:00:

were in southwest lower michigan.

Posted by Burbert on December 13, 2003 at 11:47:32:
                      In Reply to: Re: Re: Gleaner L2 Header posted by wirebilly on December 13, 2003 at 11:34:19:

wirebilly, Thanks for the info on the header, but you are 2 far away, by about 1500 mi or so. Thanx again for the info though.

Comment

"I SEE said the blind man to his deaf wife how this agriville site works."

If you don't like what some one says you look thru past posts and dig up dirt on them to use against them.
                        The real Adam Smith had more class.

Comment

Burburt is the classical CWB supporter. 400 acres total. And he tells everybody else how they can market their grain. What a country.

Comment

Mustardman:
                            Google it - it has his email address. You can email your same opinions back and forth.

Comment

The L2 is a wonderful combine.

In fact, it is such a good machine that the management decided that the machine should never be changed, improved, or updated. Other companies may be producing much higher capacity, faster, and more reliable machines, but they are doing things recklessly and without care for others.

Oh... .., wait. I was thinking about the CWB there for a minute. Actually, the L2 was scrapped and improved drastically over the years with the new Gleaners being pretty great machines.

As for the cwb ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...