• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pro Bono" obligation of the CWB to the domestic grain consumer!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burbert,

In case you have forgotten, taking something without permission, against the will of the owner... is theft.

I never claimed to be a "Super Marketer"... I take the challenge of risk management seriously... I do try to help those who ask for assistance.

Perhaps you don't consider theft a serious matter Burbert, which leads straight to the point...

If folks like you and the CWB don't respect other's property... why would any other Corporation? You and Benny complain bitterly about Multi-national grain co's... when you yourselves are less respectful of other folks property than they are!

Comment

Whether the government says its legal or not doesn't make a difference. It's still theft when you take something that isn't yours.

Comment

Fransisco,

Unfortunately, Burbert and Benny Hin have lost their moral standards... or they are just being trolls to get a laugh.

Kind of reminds me of how they are running the CWB.

Burbert,

"The Lord gives... and the Lord can take away... blessed be the name of the Lord!"

I have much to learn... if poverty is part of the training I must endure... then it will be so.

I try to do all things with passion, a clear councious, do them the best I can, be honourable, treat others with integrety, and stand behind what I say... as my word is to be my bond.

Benny Hin you attack on Jim C. shows just how little integrety you have... you knew before you posted that attack... it was meant to deceive others and hurt Jim and his family/friends. May what you sow return to you 100 times multiplied.

Comment

fransico, Whether the government says its legal or not doesne't matter?????? What planet are you living on. That is a silly statement even from an Angriviller. Wow you guys are becoming more and more unhinged as time passes. I bet the next thing that you will refer to, is the dramatic railway competition in Comedia, and what good friends that rail companies angrivillers in general..ie their probono obligation to Comedian farmers eh!

Comment

A single desker sinking to smears and deception. I'm shocked, shocked I say.

Comment

Franny:

A little bit of goggling tells me that Butch Harder is a sizable grain and oliseeds farmer, cropping several thousands of acres.

No wonder he was tired at all those meetings.

Unlike you, wasting time on the internet all day long. How is it that (you) a grain and pig farmer can find so much free time to post these silly comments in the middle of a work day on this site?

Comment

Boy first you want to dictate who I sell my wheat and barley to, now it's how I spend my free time. It just never stops with you guys.

Well so far my time is still <b>MY TIME</b>, though I'm sure you're working on a way to get your hands on that as well, and it really is no concern of yours what I do with it.

Now isn't it interesting how the big farmer,small farmer argument that board supporters like to use suddenly does a 180. Now if a farmer is too small he shouldn't get any say.

Comment

And silly me I thought falling asleep at CWB board of directors meetings was just how old 'Butch' showed his respect for all those people who voted for him and how seriously he took the job.

I bet he didn't have a problem cashing those directors per diem cheques afterwards either.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...