• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest Progress/Early Crop Quality

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your RM Ron? Here in Ponass Lake 367 done a quarter of Splendor Wheat about 38 bu/ac, lots of midge damage so probably NOT a #1. Was straw for 50. Heard Metcalf barley about 66 bu/ac and 51 lbs.
    Some canola in the low 30's.

Comment

RM 255(south of Saskatoon). Finished last night except for some flax (straw too green yet).Red and green lentils--900 to 1200 lbs./ac.,spring wheat--15 to35 bu/ac(depending where the showers went),durum wheat--25 to 50??bu/ac (depending if it was stb or smf. Peas were all over the place also due to showers as well. Even the irrigation guys are not happy with their canola yields due to extreme heat in July.

Comment

339 Yellow peas did 48 so I am happy with that. Been doing repairs hard and got started into the canola was disappointing.
        For the swath should have had another 10 bushels but maybe I will average 30 IMC.
        Don't understand how I can spray this stuff twice still have weeds and the nieghbours invigors look so much better and cleaner, maybe my last year for the stuff. Also it was bent over quite bad so it is also the wind is taking it and rolling it up. Actually went around a couple pile today just could not imagine putting it into the combine. Also not even ripening. As for my wheat I am scared to try it, but will be there in a couple days if things go OK. Still Canola will pay my bills this year. Also the peas were good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...