• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPC why is US $5.75 vs$ 5.25 CWB?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPC why is US $5.75 vs$ 5.25 CWB?

Just phoned Bottineau and HRS they will buy for $5.75 and if their is protein Higher.
    Then phoned the CWB and my DPC freight off to my town is $5.25 where the hell is the extra .50 cents under this new CWB way of doing things looks like they are stealing (taking) a extra .50 cents for something.
    Someone explain and no not Benny boy.

Does anyone know where one could find historical data on prices at the Bottineau Elevator website? It would be interesting to see how these prices compare over the course of a year.

Comment

I learned from Tower that the extra money is the gains leader that they are paying their farmers to make us mad enough to drop the cwb.

They have only been paying it forever and they will keep paying it until we get rid of the monopsony.

You see they really want our grain that badly.

Comment

SASKFARMER3: So, what is the problem? Go sell your wheat to the highest bidder. Just make sure you comply with the LAWS OF THR LAND when you do.

Should be no problem.

Comment

Just as Henry Ford said "You can have any color of Model T you want, as long as it's black"

Comment

Wilagro,

My Fatherinlaw has a favorite saying...

"Laws are meant for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools."

Comment

Tom4CWB: I take it that "wise men" don't have to "obey" laws then. What are you?..some kind of rebel rabble rouser?

Comment

You called?

Parsley

Comment

Wilagro, woe ole fella... I am "some kind of rebel rabble rouser"... !

I remember reading about someone some 2000 years ago... that the legalists of the day did not like... I believe they called him names like you just called me!

Now what was his response to this hyprocritical verbage?

Something about the Seven woes...

"But woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You keep locking people out of the kingdom of heaven! For you neither enter nor permit those trying to enter to go in.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.

Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You cross land and sea to make one convert, and when you get one, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves!...

Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You give a tenth of mint, dill, and cumin, yet you neglect what is more important in the law – justice, mercy, and faithfulness! You should have done these things without neglecting the other. Blind guides! You strain out a gnat yet swallow a camel!

http://net.bible.org/bible.php?book=Mat&chapter=23#n28

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...