• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat

In case you missed it wheat has taken off.

Cwb farts-50 posts

Wheat blasts threw all time high-0 posts

Me thinks,something is rotten in the state of agr-ville

But cp we wont be able to see that because of the damn board-save it loser wheat still did something HISTORIC!-with 0 posts

Comment

Too bad we are getting absolutly bent over on the FPC basis level's. It's great to see high price levels for wheat - everywhere - but here. FPC for #1 HRW 13.5 was only $5.26/bus net too me two days ago, what is so great about that. HRW is supposed to be the highest quality wheat in the world and command a premium from the borg. U.S. minn price was .90/bus higher. The cwb basis is a farce - not to make there own PRO's look bad.

Comment

U want to chart prices? Fine. Chart to your heart's content.

Other farmers want to access those markets and prices.

Nothing stands in the way of your charting, but the CWB stands in the way of farmers accessing buyers of choice.

So what should be the discussion priority for financial considerations?

Take a wild guess, cott. Scheesch.

Parsley.

Comment

We're still waiting for you to pick the top, oh wise and wonderful cotton.

Following a trend is one thing, picking the right exit point. Now that is quite another.

Don't get me wrong I want this thing to keep moving, but there could be a real ugly retracement somewhere ahead.

Comment

Besides which parsley and furrowtickler are right. There is too much($25-$70 per acre) being left on the board table for it to be ignored.

You are of course free to ignore it cotton but you're not going to convince anyone else to.

That 70 bucks an acre on winter wheat has suddenly gotten a lot of my neighbors off the fence. You are not going to convince them or anyone else that this kind of money is 'trivial'.

Comment

Of course therell be a retracement sooner rather than later.

What is being ignored on this site fran?

All time high doesnt deserve a post or two?

I have stated what the wheat high will be.

Comment

I don't know why CBOT wheat is $.60 higher than MGEX, I guess there's lots of quality out there.

If price stays up $.20/bu, I'm guessing basis will widen by $7.50/t today at 2:00.

Comment

Sorry. I missed it. What's the high going to be?

Comment

I believe cotton said 'historic'.

Really narrows it down doesn't it.

Comment

rook: CBOT is higher because world specs buy there. Bigger volumes, plain and simple.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...