• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NH3 Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NH3 Prices

Viterra quotes 695 for raw product. The new crop is going to be very expensive. Risk reward is getting worse.

YOU will pay for the new paint on those elevators...and that new fancy "Ad-Agency" name.

A name change will not change much, I am afeared. Same old...same old.

Ask 'parsley' to get you some "organic" fertilizer and then you won't need any NH3.

Comment

If only I could use Parsley's Posts I would have record yields! L.O.L.

Comment

Good Morning lads,

I see you missed me. Wanna play Bat the Wheat Board?

Both of you can play out eft field, as that seems to be your established position.

Parsley

Comment

Just reduced my NH3 costs for fall!

Comment

Oh parsley you should know that when Agstar plays bat, he walks up to the plate and in full Bambino fashion, points to the bleachers and when the pitcher is in his wind up, he runs and hides in the dugout.

He'll sit there a while, chewing his Skoal as if he's got a .300 average, he'll taunt the pitcher a few time from the safety of the dugout, and then he'll walk up to plate again, point, and run back to the dugout without even swinging the bat.

That's how Agstar play's CWBball.

There is a kid in my son's class who's just like that, the call him Schlepp.

Comment

I left the l out of eft agstar, for fear you'd think this was a virtual iberal game.

Since I have saved you money, I presume you are buying a round after this CWB game is up.

Considering you are always circle round reason and logic, agstar, it seems fair that you buy.

Look up fair in Webster, though. You have yet much to learn.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...