• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montana Flax Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana Flax Prices

This morning I talked to a Great Falls flax crusher - not sure if I'm supposed to mention names here or not.

The Great Falls crusher is bidding $10.40US/bu for flax. The buyer, who arranges trucking, estimated trucking from here at Brooks would be $.67US/bu. So using a 96.5 cent Canuck Buck, that works out to $10.08 per bushel pick up in Brooks. The company says they are actively buying at that price. The company is licensed and bonded with the CGC.

CP, you got any flax to create an excuse to drive to Great Falls?

What are flax price quotes at other locations?

10.00 is the going price fob farm in SE saskatchewan.

Comment

6 quarters of it.Just got started on it last night and was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Oh, CP, there are problems coming to your farm with flax prices like that. Either you have a really big tax problem or worse you have a big tax problem and mama is covetting new kitchen cupboards and and floor coverings and you're sniffing around a new air seeder and combine!

Comment

Was offered over $10 fob for milling in west central sask yesterday.

My greed factor is kicking in right now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...