• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHEAT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHEAT

Well boys its been fun but this rally looks exhausted unless we close at 910 or better.If i was a betting man i would say its time to short.

Wait,i am a betting man.

And canola is setting up for a day like it had on june 29.

Comment

Hey, CP, I'm sitting at home with a sinus infection so I'm diddling away my time with humour. You're a bettin' man. What kind of odds would you give me that you can find me a nice, driveable 66 Meteor before the end of the year?

Comment

Slim and none but i'll check around.

Looks like i'm going to eat my words with wheat making a 917 close today.

Durum is still kicken ass, 12.50 across the line.

Comment

Geez, nearly all the nearby and some deferreds up the limit or close to it. I'll bet if I was out in the country, I'd hear producers doing the ol' soft shoe on the house roof accompanied by fiddle music. Didn't somebody write a play or musical about that?

Comment

cotton would you agree that the market is finally getting into its head that the aust crop is in trouble they shaved another 2 million tonne of nsw crop this week with i would expect further lowering of estimates soon aust wide

Comment

Mallee,

It is as much a currency thing as it is an Assie problem.

Who on earth can eat US $$$ in a bank account that are simply numbers printed on a page or ledger.

I would buy food with my US$$$... not leave them there to vanish into thin air.

Full tummys in Asian Pacific nations are essential to the stability of politicans who run those Countries!

Comment

Cotton Check out Number 4 Durum in ND $10.65 even using the CWB stupid rule on 70% Safe that PRO tomorrow better have a high number on it or time for BS is over. I believe the last straw in farmers pack will come after tomorrows posting, Hell at home even die hard CWB supporters are starting to question whats happening. Ken Ridder your days are numbered, I hear you could run for Stephen Dion in this falls Election.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...