• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Initials Are a Joke!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Initials Are a Joke!

Today the Fed Govt announced that they Oked the Initials. Then on the Radio I am listening to a Conservative (Who I voted For) give the Explanation of why they are where they are and why it took so long for Ag Canada to give the Info was Correct.
    Then he suggested I take out a Cash advance or use the CWB programs to get more cash out of my Wheat.
    Excuse me this sounds like a bloody Liberal Strategist.
    Just let me out!

I am close to the house today so can use the Internet from my notebook in the truck.
    Really we need a new way for pricing with the CWB.
    Someone with vision surely could come up with a better system than the one in place.
    If were stuck with this relic lets fix it.

Comment

well the conservatives know the anti-cwb farmers will vote for them so they just have to keep cwb supporters happy while paying lip service to the free market idea.

Comment

Saskfarmer.......try me@877-554-2106.Maybe you`re just all talk..............................???????????????? ?

Comment

Harvesting last 1600 acres to go!!!!!

Comment

GIVER`....stretch some of that green paint!!....I`ll wait for you!!

Comment

Saskfarmer.....did you get rained out??

Comment

We were able to Harvest Friday morning no frost or dew. Started at 8:00 in the morning but by 11:00 it was raining. Light crap.
                Were down to 1100 acres of Canola.
                Today the wife has me going with kids to Saskatoon for the next two days. Was at the farm this morning early and should be able to go by monday (dryer).
                After harvest chat.

Comment

Am getting daily calls.So we have to talk.Seems like there`s more than just a small smoke!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...