• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaxseed Seed Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flaxseed Seed Prices

I think Lee has a posting on flaxseed prices but just got off the phone with someone who is being offered $11.50/bu. What are others being offered? Thoughts on outlook?

Discussion about the lack of solid fundamental and price information on many crops. Information starts with the willingness to share. Hopefully I can encourage Agri-villers to share what they are hearing in the market place and the prices being offered.

Charlie, what was the location? Any hints on buyer?

Comment

my bid is $11 FOB farm anywhere in east SK. I know that the new pool has been over 11 del near Regina.

Comment

Moved from $11.00 to $11.50 today in SE SK. Pretty hot while the crop was blooming here, I'll sell my first bin at 12.00, then watch prices till the end of Nov when shipping slows. You always get that second chance in Mar/Apr. There really is very little Flax in the bins anywhere in the world, so I have hopes of prices spiking like a couple years ago. After all they're paying $13.50 for Durum in Bottineau, North Dakota today (Oct. 3)! Look it up at www.grainline.com [Bottineau Farmers Elevator]

Comment

The flax run has just started.

Comment

Viterra, Weyburn $12.01

Comment

Was quoted 12.25/bu today. This is for Nov/Dec delivery.West central Sask.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...