• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fertilizer prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Burb, but I have to say that Charlie adds far more to this discussion than you do. He provides real food for thought and answers a lot of questions. All I see from you is a bunch of cheapshots that are completely pointless. I don't mind contrary opinions, but your thoughts add absolutely nothing to the discussion. They don't make any sense.

Comment

So it turns out that the guys on Angriville, marketeers are actually all bright, intellectuals that somehow just got stuck on the fram. Not actually the cheap self centered chiselers, whinning and crying about how tough life is on the fram. Their friends in high places, like Charlie can say whatever they wish and these guys/gals, rush in to agree, with the gov't boys. Sound like PC's in woolly clothing, stooges that are constantly phoning the monano fink line or the crap insurance fink line to report their framer neighbours doing stuff!!!!!

Comment

burbert,

Charlie is a valuable, knowledgeable asset to not only this forum, but to agriculture.

Apologize to him, and let it rest.

Parsley

Comment

What is the value of the fertilizer Burbert Spews?

Comment

Burbert has to apologize to charliep or get the hell off the site.

Parsley

Comment

Burbert
              Get a life.

Comment

parsley, Who made you the boss of me? Since you are a legend in you're own mind, u must tink dat u's duh best at every ting. Dat I realli doubt. May b been eating to many of dos orgasmic carrots latly or forgot to wash dem. Gem of duh day, **do exactly the opposite of what the gov't boys recommend and you'll be a winner, not a weiner, each and every time**

Comment

Sell your Gleaner.

Take the $200.00 and buy a used claw type bath tub and a supply of razor blades. Fill the tub with water. Get in tub.

Listen to that voice inside your head.

Comment

Interesting the thread started on fertilizer and went to impact of the higher loonie on prices. A friend noted that much of current inventory has been purchased or contracted over the past year using lower currency conversion/current loonie is working its way through the system. Interesting to comparison shop on the internet however and being prepared to wait. Yes Burbert, the internet is a powerfull tool that brings competition into the market place. I think we can agree that is a good thing.

Other things in the thread remind of a lesson I should have learned 50 years ago. Never swot at a wasp.

Comment

I think a whole lot of different topics are going to be turning to the impact the dollar is having on prices (or the lack of impact when it should be having more)

You go CharlieP

Comment

Just read all the comments by people on this thread. This Burbert is a real peice of work. Not ONE intelligent comment, wonder if he speaks like he writes. Must be an NFUer who watches all his progressive neighbours get ahead while he sits in the coffee shop gossiping and getting premiums from his beloved CWB.

Comment

I have been reading several posts all over agriville and
                          Burbert has lots to say but i'm not sure what he is getting at. Burbert you seem very angry with something or somebody. people like you poison farming and good forums like this one with your constant negativity and child like behaviour. It seems your you live in your on little world. If everything is so bad quit farming ( if you do) Then you will have nothing to complain about. Farming is a game for adults so step aside Burbert.

And yes this is just to get you going Burbert

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...