• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask party wins!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was on CBC's The House
    yesterday am it's about a third of the way in.
    Brad wall

http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/thehouse_20071110_3864.mp3

Comment

I heard it. Another case of a politician opening his mouth before he thinks.

He doesn't even have his team or Ag Minister in place yet and he's getting himself and his new government boxed in. I guess Wall is just another politician more willing to stick his finger in the wind than show leadership.

There would be no better way to invogorate the province's grain economy than to open it up for business. Opportunities for farmers and for new investmentments in technology and value-added industry will never happen in our hyper-regulated system.

Oh, and by the way, does anyone remember the plebiscite when the monopoly was brought in?

Comment

Guys Guys Guys, Honestly do you think we wont be able to win a vote.
        I personally believe that if every farmer, And I mean farmer who grows HRS or Durum no Landlords etc, we would win by 50% that vote. Most of Sask is so Pi--ed off at the CWB and all their games plus the Rural is sick and tired of the Liberals and NDP. Free market would win, Leaving Manitoba by itself. Alberta would also vote for change.

Comment

Am i mistaken in thinking Harper can just introduce legislation and then it is just voted on in the house?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...