• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P&S

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P&S

Got prices of 550 to 575 per ton Phos and 330 to 345 good blendable sulfur this week. Decided to place my order with a co-op hoping to get an even better price after the div. if get one. So what is anyone else finding? This is also blended, delivered and auger supplied included.

I use spring anhydrous so don't have a price on that yet. What are others finding on 46? Here was 460 per ton. Anyone got any of that Russian stuff? How is it?

Comment

Kamichl, I don't know when you got your last price on 46-00 but if your're getting $460/tonne, I would jump on it!! Last quote I got 2 weeks ago $525/tonne!!!

Comment

the Russian stuff is ammonium sulfate the next FNA stuff will be here in Jan/Feb.
        Sounds like they have some unpriced.
        I don't know at what's the price on the balance.
        Remember they have their rebate on top.
        Give them a call
        FYI 460 a tonne is a good price for today

Comment

Sorry
          the first shipment was ammonium nitrate the next shipment is 46-0-0

Comment

A lead has turned up on Massey Harris trucks...
            On 11-14 a Tom DeGowin ? posted on the ytmag MHF forum that he'd found some old MH factory pix which showd MH workers apparently hand-assembling old trucks, and asking for info (he'd missed my earlier post and I hadn't looked at his until the other day, assuming they were tractor prod pic). I've emailed hiom but haven't gotten a reply, probably because of the holiday.
            Another poster has complete MH catalogs, and is looking up the more recent "trucks", almost certainly lift /forklifts or tow tractors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...