• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell Canola

Scroll down to nov 6.
    Somebody owes me an apology.
    Let me help with the responses,

Nobody can predict where the price is going,you have to sell steadily throught the year,its called risk management.

Whats 10% off the top,within a little over a month.

I sold some today, highest price I ever have. Looked like resistance from 96/97 level. Next target will be 94/95 high. Sold the July to get a little better price and a little better basis. If I say "screw the cwb" is that plagiarism?

Comment

11.39 july, or did you do better?

Comment

$11.36 June, northeast Edmonton

Comment

http://www.insidefutures.com/article/51684/Soybean,%20Corn,%20and%20Wheat%20Futures%20Open%20 Outcry%20Mid%20Session%20Update%20for%20Wednesday% 2012/12/07.html

The interesting part is"goldman is predicting 14.50 soybeans for 08,since when does goldman price soyabeans"

Or"china is expected to important an equivalent of 48% u.s soy production"

Comment

If our breakout was 464 a 33%increase gives us 617.

If we get a 67% rise we see 774.

I'll still owe wedino a bottle but my point will be made.

I'm sure the boys at farmlinks,larry weber,kevin hursh,the goofs at the western producer are all ready to broadcast their marvels "insights",after it happens of course.

Comment

Should also add that i would not fault anyone for selling at these great levels.

Comment

Goldman just announced 5.30 corn for dec08!

Comment

Would be nice if these big traders revealed their positions before they make these kind of statements. Or do they, you know cotton?

Comment

What is Goldy predicting for the barrel of oil?

Comment

Goldmans are predicting an "average oil price for 2008" of 95.00 USD per barrel...Bill

Comment

Hey CP

Got balls enough to phone me and talk about hindsight?

Comment

Ha i knew it!!!
                          What city are you in i'll buy you lunch.

Comment

LWeber:

your glasses are always on backwards. I knew it too.

You finally "came out of the closet".

I think Parsley (JH) likes you!

Comment

Looking forward to it CP. I'm in Saskatoon.

I would like 7.5 minutes from you on the canola market and 7.5 minutes on the wheat market for an interview from a farmer's perspective for a radio show that will air in January during Crop Production show.

If you are as fluid in person as you are in here, I'd like to book 10 minutes of camera time as well for a show that will air nationally in March.

Let's see how you react with a mic and camera in your face.

306-657-3456. When you call, please tell receptionist you are Cotton picken.

I'll update the readers here when you do call - not who you are - just when you call.

P.S.

I don't eat lunch.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...