• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sell Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GrainBeetle

I met LWeber in Manitoba at a farmers' meeting in August, 2007, for the first time, and have not seen him since.

He was courteous to me, and was very professional in his presentation,and I appreciated both characterisitcs.

I have not seen him since, but I presume he has maintained both qualities, so I will continue to judge him according to that initial introduction.

I don't know what Parsley(JH) means, but I am definitely not JH, so I will presume your comment reflects the dura mater that you so kindly donated, and subsequently took up residence in a seraglio.

Parsley

Comment

Jeez,thats real tempting if i didnt smell some sort of trap.

I want to offer an apology because after sitting down and thinking about it, being out in the open and calling markets to a large audience would be tough to do.I dont have to face the pressures on an anonamous chat room to a few dozen people and that being said i can crawl out on a limb and make audacious forecasts.

How well do you know the handle cottonpicken?

Do i deserve any credit from my past posts?

Comment

You were a no show for me this summer, cp. You said you were going to call me when you went to the lake. You didn't.

All talk.

They come a dime a dozen.

Parsley

Comment

I only made it to the lake once.
          Opening weekend of the big red barns antique & crafts stuff.Was that you at a table inside the barn right at the entrance selling some organic produce or is that my imagination.

Comment

You deserve alot of credit on the marketing side of your posts. You have called it more acurate then anyone "to date". Your slight bias towards the CWB in a market run like this in grains puzeles me though. HRSW and Malt barley pro's still make me sick.

Comment

cp,

Were you the guy with the green cap drinking labatts in the red boat at the West side of the Lake at 3:30PM when the wind was blowing from the southeast?

We were supposed to have a beer, as I recall. They don't serve beer at the red barn as far as I know.

Your time will be better spent learning the lesson that LWeber has so generously offerred to teach you.

Parsley

Comment

Ya i didnt think it was you,i couldnt see a broomstick between the legs so i just kept moving.

Comment

I didn't say it was or wasn't me.

Don't presume.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...