• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 Dollar Wheat!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charliep our wheat should be up 100 dollars a tonne because we have always been told we have the best wheat in the world and our dear old wheat board always gets us the best price. LOL

Comment

I second that comment, Were now 1/3 of the way through the marketing year actually past that and if the CWB is so great at what its doing and we have such a superior system in Canada ( I bite my cheek) then we should have a price for CWB HRS at least $100.00 tonne higher if not $122.35 for #1 HRS 15.5.

Comment

Do I not remember them saying they sell a little bit every month so that they always get the average yet highest prices due to their monopoly situation?

If that was in fact true the latest pro better be moving up in a big, big way.

I am getting old so maybe that is not what they used to say.

Comment

Did they really say "the average but higher"? My math textbook must not be the same as theirs.
          I have nothing left but sarcasm and bitterness for the CWB debate.

SCREW THE CWB

Comment

Hopefully all are watching the price gyrations in the 3 US wheat futures markets - particularly if you sitting on an unpriced DPC/BPC. Absolute price isn't as interesting to me (high regardless) as the spreads between contract months and the 3 markets.

Comment

Short term pain across the board?
              One of my analysts just flipped his outlook,i hope hes wrong.

http://guildinvestment.com/ARhome.asp?VAfg=1&RQ=EDL,1&AR_T=1&GID=&linkid=256& T_ARID=219

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...