• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer Prebuy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer Prebuy

$930 for NH3 delivered next spring, anybody else come close to that? Phosphate was something like $630, that's if I could buy it.

Anybody know where I can buy a used bullet and a trailer to make a run down south? Might hide some wheat inside the tank.

I can always buy Agrium shares but ... screw the cwb.

do you think our new PC government would jail us if we made a run for the border? Or would it be like the Berlin wall coming down.

Comment

We had fert bought back in oct, so haven't really been watching prices. I started calling and ordering while still combining our crop, I guess that will have to be the strategy from here in. I also have bought all the cheap glyphosate i will need for 2008
      Last year it was 5.20/l, now its 5.60/l.
      no way am i going to be stuck buying transorb in the heat of the season due to incompetent dealers with no supply.

anyone else find a better price on cheap glyphosate?

Comment

My guy was already out of totes and most barrels and that was all he was getting in.I booked the last of the barrels and some jugs and the price was around 5.60.

I would highly recommend getting your supply now.

I also have a nagging suspision there is going to be a shortage of fertilizer with off the map prices.

Comment

I say @#$@@#$$$$#@#$%%$#@@, the fertilizer companies. If they are going to rip us, I am going orgasmic, move over pars, the orgasmic way or the highway. This is the open market playing/toying with framers. Use less, summerfallow, grow forage, I say again @##@#$$$###$$ the fertilizer companies, let them sell it in Chiney, that would be the Christian thing to do anyway, they need the extra food there big time!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's tone thing organics didn't have the expertise to prepare for...the invasion of the barbarians.

Comment

Parsley,

There is still enough room for all of us... on this little green planet... third from the sun!

You had better not be bluffing Burbert... Fert. will cost much more next spring! It always has... why would the powers that be... change that now!

Comment

$895/tonne here SE of Calgary for NH3 if you buy between Dec and Jan. Local dealers saying $1200 for spring time.

Dealers... what an appropriate name. I feel like a druggie trying to secure a cheaper fix.

Comment

Banks got alotta money. Go there borrow a whole bunch, framers can afford to feed their habit use/lose. Continue to mine/fram the land, need the stuff, gotta have it, cause you kin grow such a beautifulllll crop. Maybe cause you are such a good guy/gal, they'll cut you a SPECIAL deal. I hear that a BJ goes a long way when marketeering in the open market! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...