• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The long and short of progress

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was my premise correct? I'll write it to reverse the meaning this time:

"As a tall Canadian-male candidate, arrange a candidacy-meeting for women in your constituency, wear a good suit, but also invite some 3 foot tall Americans to sit in the front row.

Yup...Mr. Tall would NOT be lookin' good."

Note what I have assumed.

The question is...

Do men prefer tall women or short women?

Do women prefer tall men or short men?

I'll bet the answer varies, depending upon which country you live in! Oh.... diversity is so all-encompassing and complicated.

What are Canadian Agri-viller preferences?

Parsley

Comment

Parsley,

The obvious:

1.) What kind of a "Heart" do they have... loving, honest, and sincere?

2.) What kind of a "Soul" do they have... humble, forgiving, and helpful?

3.) What kind of a "Spirit" do they have... graceful, creative, and truthful?

We reap what we sow.

Is our word trustworthy and true?

Some one is always watching!

Comment

Interestingly, Linda McQuaig never refers to any difference in diet between countries. Many, many studies have shown that height, body form and longevity are all influenced by what you eat. And I think we all know that the American (and Canadian) diets have gone into the crapper in the last couple of generations. (Anyone see "Supersize Me"?)

Comment

I thought the zulus of africa were the tallest.

I think darwin's theory of evolution would trump most arguements.

Comment

That's right - it's called survival of the fittest; not survival of the liberalest.

Comment

And survival of the fittest doesn't always mean the biggest or the tallest was my point.

Therefore, one master scheme, or one master marketing scheme does not fit all.
              Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...