• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should all live in quonsets too.....??...sure wouldn`t want to be different??

Comment

Easiest game i ever won.

Comment

I will play, I think that is good move tar, at least your alone made that choice based on whatever your finanacial motives may be. But one thing too remember is that you made that choice based on the needs you have at this time, right or wrong no one should be a judge, but at least you had a choice - not so with a closed market system - cwb. Canola may go to $15bus or $7-8/bus who cares - you picked a price that made finacial sense to you good on you - why not wheat and barley for the rest of us????????????????

Comment

BTW, we sold almost everything today -canola, at $12.5, $13.05, some CSO at $13.95, our farm can make do on that. At least this is close to the world market today. We know 100% that we made great money - with cwb we sould do O.K. but we are still out $100/ac out on the world market. This is the first time that we have forecasted a profit margin in cwb grains of more than $25/ac in 8 years, - should be $150/ac "net" but oh well maybe the PRO's will go up even more lol!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...