• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonights Open

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonights Open

Anyone staying up late tonight?

Mge March - May - July all up the limit - 60 cents. CBOT March up 60 cents. KC March and May up 60 cents.

CP - An elevator in ND bot 50,000 bushels of DNS on Friday at $20.00/bushel. Not synthetic value - cash value.

Congrats Cotton - Wisdom comes with sacrifice. Conviction even more.

Oh ya Aggie still thinks their bins are empty. Story posted that some farmers are interested in selling at $30.00 a bushel.

Comment

HoollyShmoolly,i wish it it wasnt so parabolic(in a way).The fireworks do make life interesting though.

Imagine that move.

I've got an e-mail comin to you later tonight.

Comment

Sacrifice and you're wise?

Then farmers should be ultra-wise because they have sacificed their financial benefits to the CWB since 1947.

From my experience, I'm not convinced the premise is often applicable.

Parsley

Comment

Sacrifice.

Tell that to his children who watched him spend hour upon hour over a computer to determine this market potential.

Sacrifice.

Tell that to his wife who thought he was insane when he wouldn't sell grain and scrambled to make ends meet.

I know none of this to be true in CP's case. But go ahead, ask him - see if his family sacrificed his time or short-term financial pain.

I don't have to.

Comment

Perhaps I would relate better with the converse, LW.

IMHO, of course.

Parsley

Comment

All good things come with some kind of sacrifice,in one way or another.Its been hard but i think everybody windes up going through something-eventually.

Personally,when it comes to my kids,i will do the sacrificing and i would peacefully watch the world burn if it put a smile on their face.

P.s-a joke to those who dont get my jokes,i will start saying that more(ajttwdgmj)-dry humour

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...