• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rally in HRS, CWB not even in the game!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rally in HRS, CWB not even in the game!

Just checked the Latest posted DPC and it comes in at $18.09 for #1 14.1. This is up a whopping .42 cents from Fridays close of $17.67. Now yes this is really great money but today the MGE went to Mar '08 (MWH08) 2400-0s 475-0 0-0 0-0 2030-0 2500-0 2030-0 1925-0 13:17.
    Then Bowbells drop in pit price is Bowbells 20.25. Now why isn't the DPC close to at least BowBells. Were now out some $2.16. Why wont they let some of us at least make a small profit.
    Yes this is great money and I am very happy but why is their such discrepancy. Vader is it protect the pools at all costs don't let one farmer get ahead. We know whats better for them.
    One can only hope this contract will get to the infamous $20.00 a Bushel.

Sask,i see your handle made the letters page of the producer.

Comment

SF3, after looking at the newly released PRO's and the relatively small increase when compared to prices in the USA, it's obvious that the CWB doesn't have any grain left to sell either! the grain left in our bins has been priced long ago.

Comment

It doesn't matter i hauled all my wheat out to a US elevator as cert. seed and received Just over 15 dollars US. Our CWB is so stupid.

Comment

Bowbells in pit $20.25

Cert seed in pit $15.oo?

I don't see the reason to call the CWB stupid when you sell your cert seed for less than pit price.

Comment

wmoebis,

this was Profarmers first crack at it (being stupid), $15 for wheat is still better than $8.75 PRO or $6.00 initial. The have had 70 years of experience to master the craft of being stupid and no one does it better than the board.

I'll end up with after paying all my costs $13 and a bit plus I'm in the pool and who knows what that might be maybe another buck and a half.

My biggest cost was getting a licence.

For doing absolutly nothing, for allowing me the priveledge to sell my own wheat. Wheat that I couldn't sell for full value in Canada, wheat which the cwb DOES NOT market and does not want, I had to pay around $4.00 (the spread between the asking price and the initial)a bushel.

For what purpose was this money taken?
            Where does it end up? How does the the cwb justify taking that kind of money from someone for doing nothing. No service provided, no product provided, merely a licence which others in this country recieve at zero cost.

Profarmer paid nothing, I pay through the nose.

Discrimination? maybe!

Extortion? could be!

Defendable policy? Not on life!

Comment

Sorry, got a little ahead of myself typing.

The last line should read;

Defendable policy? Not on YOUR life!

Comment

this wheat was sold a month ago and it wasn't even cert just bin run over a screen. I also got paid 15.45 cash in my hand and no middle man sucking CWB. CWB is so stupid.

Comment

o yeh and my wheat was falcon winter wheat. The CWB is so stupid.

Comment

I understood we were talking HRS, as in heading and you were the one that said it was cert. seed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...