• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brenda?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brenda?

Sorry, I don't remember which marketing company she works with/for. I am wondering if she is going to be holding any marketing courses by the end of march? If anyone here could help me get a hold of her that would be great.

Farmlink Marketing Solutions at:

http://www.farmlinksolutions.ca/

Comment

well that's the last time i leave my computer for two days to go listen to a bunch of other analysts; almost missed some business here.

we aren't running many seminars this winter. i have a 6-month-old baby and a 4-year-old at home, so time is at a premium. that doesn't mean it's totally impossible though.

we offer courses and outlooks of varying degrees of length and complexity. anyone interested in let us know and we'll what we can work out. no shortage of things to talk about, that's for sure.

www.farmlinksolutions.ca

Comment

thanks you guys, talked to John and found out he was actually in Camrose today, but I couldn't go due to prior comitments. Oh well, maybe next time!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...