• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens in Regina tomorrow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens in Regina tomorrow?

Will the Conservatives go for it and ask for the CWB's monopoly over wheat as well as barley?
    How would one do this? Here is one theory I have heard.
    Table Legislation for parliament to decide if the CWB should have control over all provinces wheat and barley trade, not just Western Canada.

I wonder how Ontario and Quebec would vote.

Ritz will hand out 500 signed export licenses.

OR
    Ritz will give issue a MInisterial order for someone to issue export license

OR

Ritz will rescind the order to report in writing at Customs

OR

Titz will remove Barley from the Licensing part IV of the Act, but keep it in the marketing part of the act, so the CWB sells and pools barley, but doesn not license it.

OR

I could go on all night.

Hopefully he will replace N=unavit as a district replacing Flaman's district. LOL

Hopefully, the folks who have worked so hard for marketing choice will take a few hours and drive down for bashing down the Barley Wall.

We need some pictures if this actually comes about, and there are some people who have worked in the front lines, and others who have worked endless hours behind the scenes. A picture for the history books recording history in the making.

Parsley

Comment

Ritz will announce the introduction of legislation to remove control of barley from the wheat board.

Titz won't do anything.

Comment

That was a typo! Sorry.

Mallee, wish you could come from Downunder,and you'd pick up Mikey and the Missus, and I'd meet you at the airport! Michael, you'll be reading this,so next email, send me the dope on your singledesk disturberators, will you?

We'll be thinking of you Aussies tommorow.

Parsley

Comment

I'll test the wife's Titz tonight, will see if they do anything. I didn't start it.:-)

Comment

Will leave this one for agstar. He usually wades in on those topics which he knows little about.

Parsley

Comment

All I can say is :

Please - RAISE A LITTLE HELL !!!!

(Get wheat away from these donkey's control while we're at it)

Comment

PARSLEY... always has TITZS on the mind.

Comment

In Saskatoon tonight and meeting in morning tomorrow will try to get back in time.

Comment

Would be nice to force this CWB on all of Canada. Force the Block and Liberals to Vote. But that has other problems.
                    Hopefully Legislation for ending Barley, And all Wheat Classes.

Comment

PARSLEY:

What did you think of the new K.D. Lang album?

Comment

But will TITZ be up tommorrow?

Comment

A few carloads coming in the morning from SE SK, that I heard about tonight. Will probably get to meet you SASKFARMER. Some of the guys are already in Regina tonight.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...