• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hutterites

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hutterites

Rumour has it the Huts are selling malt into the U.S. in the $8/bus range.
    They are allowed to ship between colonies free of all restrictions. This kind of infurriates me knowing what we will be getting through the borg.

Yep, thats a rumor alright.
    The Hutts may be shipping between colonies but it most likely involves an auger hanging over the Canada/USA border out in the bush somewhere.....lol

Comment

Relax furrow, colonies here in southern MB that I have talked to are doing buybacks, exporting the barley, and bringing back corn. The barley around Killarney, Dunrea, Cartwright has too much vomitoxin for good hog feed so they did a sort of swap. To my knowledge, neither Hutterites nor native bands or Scottish clans have exemptions.

Good one on the auger Jay-mo. But you know that south of you if anyone stuck an auger over the border US Homeland Security would probably send an F-16 to shoot it down.

Comment

I disagree Braveheart,

it would be an A-10 Warthog (tankkiller)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...