• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPEED

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPEED

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/derivatives-new-ticking-time-bomb/story.aspx?guid=%7BB9E54A5D-4796-4D0D-AC9E-D9124B59D436%7D&print=true&dist=printTop

Take it or leave it.
    Sinclair,Shiff,Faber,Rodgers dont impress you maybe Buffet will.

One guess has the U.S. dollar trading at 1C=1.50 U.S. Commodities will keep us afloat but manufacturers will be in deep S___. All empires collapse, is the American Empire ripe? Buffet likes the Canuck buck. Maybe they will annex us.

Comment

I see our Prime Rate staying higher and Credit Unions paying 1 to 2 percentage points back in dividends. So if you don't have a subprime loan at a bank then you should start shopping around. Try to invest in a bank that is not into the subprime housing loans in the USA. Good luck with that.
      As for that Market Watch derivitives ticking time bomb, thats a pile of crap.
      When the USA gets a real president things will get better.

Comment

No arguing with a possible meltdown. My question has always been whether commodities could escape the crash, especially if the value of these derivatives vanish into thin air and don't get shifted into commodities.

Comment

WHAT??I`m gonna agree with Agstar???????ALL EMPIRES COLLAPSE????Can`t wait for the auction at 423Main Winterpeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ill go to the Auction I want one thing and only one thing thats the Sign that says CWB. Ill bid for it. I have a spot on our farm for it. Three generations wanted to see it end.

Comment

Not a chance.

I know of three generations, coming four, of tall mean women who have owned a Saskatchewan farm dating back to 1883.

One of them is going to own that sign.

Parsley

Comment

Did you get the sign that says WCE?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...