• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Party

Check out this you tube video of the boys and girls at 423 main street working hard to get farmers those premium dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nalhkio_vGs

Remember these folks on average earn $91,000 a year.

Comment

Last year these are the same poor dears who got a $1000 "stress" bonus.

Comment

Remember this the next time you are stuck on hold.

Comment

not working for me, please describe the scene.

Comment

CWB Crazy White Boys

Comment

Wheat Board Building in Winnipeg. 430 employees says the CWB who interviewed the partyers in the video.

Partying. Yelling. Hats. Football toys, paraphanalia all over. Tooting. Decorations.

Don't know what department is offering this job description. Must be the CWB Marketing Dept. They definitely aren't selling whaet.

All celebrating the Grey Cup coming up.

Wonder who paid for the party?

Nah.

Parsley

Nah.

Comment

Are you on dial up silverback?

If so you probably have to wait quite a bit for it to load onto your computer.

Comment

It's probably better that I don't watch it.

Blood pressure is bad already.

It is already elevated after reading Vader's letter in the producer this week (as well as some others lately).

Comment

u tube is very factual indeed. The CWB having a party, would obviously offend most growers? But remember, these are just people , like you and me. When was the last time you went to a party? Did you have a good time? Did you wear a party hat and act up? Malt barley obviously causes such joy. This must stop, end the growing of malt barley, forever in Canada! LOL

Comment

Burbert...

You can have all the parties you want... with the CWB or whoever... once you give me my export license.

Until then... party on your own money... and send me mine back. I am losing big money this year on my wheat... because the CWB decided to steal my grain... at a 30% discount... once again.

Comment

This was a CBC production.

If you don't mind how your pooling account money is spent, tell them to throw a party every Friday afternoon.

Free lunch
                        Free drinks
                        Free music.

CWB sweepers will clean up

430 staff.

Let them invite one buddy, please, please, please

860 people
                        @ 40 weeks/yr
                        Lunch for 34400

Be happy.

Parsley

Comment

Highly paid professionals who can't beat the simple average price in the US, partying, and more than that showing off on TV that they are partying on my dime.

If they were actually getting me a premium partying would be fine. The fact that they are not and I'd go to jail if I sold my barley to the highest bidder well that's a whole different ball of wax.

They should be doing this on their own time and on their on dime, not on mine.

Comment

And CWB promoters should bring alcohol and submit it to the bar to buy it back. Then I will be happy. Plus they should buy back their lunch and music of course. They should buy back their fert. chem. diesel. I know they worked hard to buy next years fert, chem, and diesel but what the hell. Its for the best of all of us.

Comment

I honestly don't see a problem with the party. I am sure that they employ allot of fans from both sides of the border and it was a good reason to celebrate. Considering the teams past performances it was a once in a lifetime occurrence. Plus from the report we have no idea when if this occurred on the company dime or company time. On this one I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...