• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the CWB building, CWB lights, CWB paid for security. CWB employees. How often do people go off work hours back to the office to party? Any other grain marketer would not have allowed the press in because of bad optics or would have had the party at a Hotel. CWB doesn't have accountability so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Wheatking,

The CWB staff probably didn't see a problem with the party, either so with such "a good reason to celebrate", as you put it, why isn't the video, complimensts of CBC, included in the Newsroom section on the CWB webpage?

A 430 people Wheat Board employee party.....celebrating the Grey Cup.....even the CBC was impressed...was the CBC iinvited?...wouldn't farmers be proud?

Please don't tell me farmers the last to even hear about it?

Hoppsing, can you shed a little light on this?

Hmm....were any farmers even invited to attend? Anyone? Agstar? Hopperbin,mustardman, were you invited? melvill?

Who was the official welcoming host at the door? jensend?

Any wine? Had to ask that. Or, groan, ice wine? Don't tell me if I missed ice wine, pulleeeze.

Parsley

Comment

I know from working in a Office that people do get into sporting events but most of the major parting occurs after work.
        Sad to see these individuals that are so smart at marketing come up short every year. Something like the Winnipeg Blue bombers.
        HA HA Ha
        30% of my money gone this year WOW another dream that wont be achieved.

Comment

Will note that Alberta Agriculture (Charlie at least) will be celebrating a Martin/Alberta brier win tomorrow. No blow up helmets though. Excellent curling. Next year will be a Pat Simmons/Saskatchewan event.

Comment

Folks, folks, folks!! This is just too petty. Don't you have anything better to do? And 4 months after the fact. Fishing behind the net again, eh!

Comment

Shhhhh

Shhhhhh

Shhhhhhhhh

That's the sound of nobody at the Wheat Board caring what farmers think.

Parsley

4 months before farmers found out on the internet, what they were paying for at the Wheat Board.

Lovely.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...