• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So at $500 a ton Canola how many acres will We have in 2013!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...i'll do that

you look up the definition of thin trade.

Comment

If SA grows a decent or large crop and if the USA winter wheat crop gets going in spring and the USA gets some water next year by the time we harvest it will be UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

10 inch soil moisture deficit in the corn bely and people think that winter storm solved the problem.

My best guess says corn yields might hit 130bpa. More acres but the acres coming in are non-traditional acres, tey are chasing the dream.

If the drought expands, it won't be pretty for sure.

Comment

12 in snow has roughly 1 in water. Snow won't solve drought problems. They need spring flooding.

Comment

This recent storm came with very high winds, and we all know what happens when snow comes with high winds. Besides they till most of their land.

Comment

lol. touche touche Larry.

I guess the point i was trying to make was it was not the specs for the most part as they have taken money and went home. the only spec guys left are trend traders that dont care if it was announced that south america fell in the ocean and no beans were going to be coming from there.

commitment of traders report next Friday will give you access to what you need

have a good Christmas

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...