• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redford speech: now what??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I Listen to her the more it reminds me of a spoiled child. Lead by example first before u start spewing that "live within our means" crap.
    How can they come up 6 billion short. Imagine if one of us told that to our banker at the end of the year. Piss poor management doesn't even come close discribing it. I'm beginning to wonder how bad a job Mr. Flaherty is doing aswell. Zero responsibility and accountability on these peoples part.

Comment

error,

Steada Voicin yer Anger Here, Why not Run 4Office, You'd Fit Right In With The Heavys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What a piss poor excuse of a leader Redford is....too bad the PC's were hijacked by left wing loons. Total flip flop for Alberta and Saskatchewan politically in the last 6 years.

I also was wondering the same thing as Choice2U; why is Brad Wall the official spokesman of the oilsands and the benefits of the Keysonte pipeline while Redford stays VERY silent?

Comment

Maybe because Keystone will never see bitumen? Wall isn't stupid, he knows high quality light crude from the Bakken will push that tar right out of the system!
          Let stupid Alberta push the line....Saskatchewan will reap the benifit! Smart?

Comment

We'll trade you Redford and 4 cabinet ministers for Wall? Or if that doesn't work.....Redford and two cabinet ministers for Wall?

Comment

We could always bring Ralph back I hear he is a new man ,,every day.

Comment

Why dont you people bitch about Harpers deficit?At least Redford will talk to Taxpayers. All Harpers Govt does is deflect and pretend all is well.

Comment

I agree Katoe that Faherty is gonna give us a real eye opener when he delivers his budget but could imagine Redford and her band of misfits running the whole country if they can't run a cash cow like Alberta. Bring them to a province like Manitoba and try and run it. They'd shit their pants if they saw the money or lack thereof to do anything.

Comment

Alberta needs to enact a PST, and get with the rest of the nation if your government is bound and determind not to extract from its oil and gas resources the funds it requires to run your personal entitlements.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...