• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct buy is bullshit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a new world and the world literally is on our laptop. Just yesterday I ordered an air compressor from Florida because it was less than half the price of the same compressor from the local Ford dealer. That's less than 1/2 price delivered, taxes paid - actually closer to 1/3 the price ($300 vs $800). And probably here faster too because the dealer doesn't stock it anyway. Florida supplier guaranteed 2 day delivery - good luck on that program from the dealer.

Not too long ago I ordered an oddball fuel pump online and it came from England. What do I care where it comes from? We pay to "belong" to Costco because we like buying meat there but I don't entertain any illusions that we save anything - we just like their meat selection. Other than that the only paying I'll ever do at a retailer is on the way out the door.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...