• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Airline To Flee Comedia On

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking but the numbers quoted are
    the proposed increase and not the range
    of insurance premiums. Strange given
    Saskatchewan is a low population/density
    province so risk factor should be lower.
    Notbas many corners so riding risk
    should be lower as well. My experience
    from having lived in both manitoba and
    Alberta is that government insurance is
    no cheaper than private and often more.

Comment

Been riding for years. Current ride is a 1997 Harley tourer. Plates are 1475 - per year minus my discount. Proposed rate will put it at 2450 -. 35 years of riding and these are the rates I have to look forward to. Buddy in Alberta rides same bike and pays around 925.00 for same coverage. My have to license in Alberta.

Comment

Customs automated? What does that mean?

Comment

Automation means that some smart computer can now re-route your luggage to Toronto instead of some dumb bi-lingual uncivil servant doing it.
          With our present set-up I've seen one (1) bag out of (3) get re-routed which doesn't make sense so now we can expect the same from a computerized system if programmed using the same "logic".

Comment

Really what is up with Air Canada? Any other airline the stewards care to the customers. Air canada stewards think they should get cared by the customers. Every air canada flight I have been on the stuards have been like crusty grinches.

Comment

Charlie maybe you can come work for me, I tend to hire people without a drivers liscense not bragging about it.

Comment

Lots of new people in Saskatchewan not used to way we drive or the conditions of highways. Creates accidents, creates higher premiums.

Not defending SGI, but my guess as to the increases.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...