• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone listenning to Tim Ball Inferno Dual phone message

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone listenning to Tim Ball Inferno Dual phone message

How the hell they are linking Dr Ball and selling chemical to farmers now, what the

Linking the climatologist Tim Ball??

Comment

Just done yes I think so, Arista lif Science using Tim Ball to promote their chemicals to farmers.

Comment

got a pre emt phone call yesterday and the one today gave a big speech about climate and speaker Tim Ball speaking. Then the sales pitch inferno dual by Arista life science. Not sure about the linking of the two but they did it some how. Hard to believe he would allow himself to be used by Arista.

Comment

Anyone else bothered at all that a company that sells very little in real amounts thinks it's alright to call our homes at 7 oclock in the evening?
          Nice to know they think of us as at their beck and call at all hours for their sales purposes. Very non Professional, wonder if doctors and dentists get calls in the evening at their homes from suppliers and how long these suppliers would be used if this occured.
          Think the local rep will get a call in business hours tommorrow and ask her whether or not she's avaliable for business at my whims outside normal business hours.

Hate shit like this.

Comment

mcfarms, first sound agreeable on the product. Then get his/her business card. Then ring his/her cell phone anytime you desire and ask questions about the product. Then, ask him/her if they like wheat, and canola. Try to sell them your inventory.

Comment

You can do that but I am sure they will remember you when you start calling in chemical complaints.

Comment

And what they'll remember me that I phone them in proper business hours and I ask them professional questions and I treat them with respect?
                My deal with everyone I deal with is mutual respect and common courtesy it's all I ask in return.

Doesn't seem like alot to ask in return from these companies does it?

Comment

Agree McFarms. If you tell an individual rep that the only time you'll call after hours is in an "emergency" and you follow through, I think they'll appreciate that and give you the same courtesy. Problem is that many farmers call them anytime. Been on the other side in my past life and the 5:00 bell means nothing to many.

Comment

Why even waste time at the local rep level, call their 1-800 number and ask to talk to someone in marketing and just get your name taken off the call list if it is that much of a bother. It is the marketing company that the chem companies hire that come up with these stupid ideas anyway.

Comment

Oh I suspect Ad farm is behind this stupidity, have my talk with the Rep a good kid made some suggestions and he said he'd get our number out of future ones , theres another one coming I got told. There are better and more effective tools to push a product, the Tim ball angle is a good one but wouldn't it be better to do a combo web based or phone one time only with the ability to go to their site and listen or watch on our schedule.
                      But thats just me maybe a lot of people are OK with it , but it seems to be an incrasing trend and I'd like to push back a little before they are as ignorant and invasive as Stats Can.

Comment

They have called three times.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...