• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcasts?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcasts?

Who here listens to podcasts while they're doing field work? What do you listen to and how do you do it?

I've been doing it more and more since I got my iPhone last year. Its much better than just listening to the radio in the cab. I use ear-buds and then put big hearing protectors over top so I can leave the volume down as low as possible.

Comment

At this point the Adam Corolla podcast as well as the Adam Corolla app is what I use the most. There's lots of different things to listen to on the app.

I also like the Freakonomics podcast and listen to Coach's corner every now and then via podcasts.

Comment

One of the nice things about using ear-buds is that it's real easy to take a phone call with them on.

The downside is they do get a bit irritating after awhile. And your ears get a bit warm wearing the big ear muffs overtop all the time.

Comment

Couldn't be bothered...besides its enough trouble handling the horses without more distractions. I suppose I could listen while they are on a rest break or when I need a cool drink. Nah!! most of it propaganda anyway.

Comment

As long as you stay away from the CBC podcasts propaganda is not a big problem.

Comment

Depending on who he's interviewing, Jay Mohr isn't
              bad.

Comment

Piling bush with my cat can become a boring
                monotonous job. The young guy I hired to run it
                used ear buds and then noise dampening ear
                muffs to listen to his I tunes. He had a play list of
                a couple hundred songs he said.

Occasionally I catch a pod cast on my I phone.
                Usually from Farm Business mgmt council. Today
                I trucking fertilizer and on here

Comment

I found an app the other day that lets you listen to live NHL hockey games. Its called hockey radio. But it cuts in and out if you don't have a consistent internet connection.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...