• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm , wtf ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm , wtf ??

Lots of funny grade and moisture things happening with grain at elevators ... Lol
    Local guys hauling in wheat from last year with spots of mildew .. Lol wtf
    Hmmm - zero mildew last year
    Ohh - and a touch of frost even - *** you guys
    Taking 14 moisture canola from the big guys and cutting off guys with 10.5 - wow
    Must be using the same glasses as the Hansens from slap shot .

Lists, lists furrowtickler. On and off lists... Don't you care?

Comment

Nope - I don't owe them money

Comment

The big guys you're talking about likely owe the terminal a lot of $ if they are taking their canola at 14% moisture.

Comment

There's one grader where I've been delivering some grain this fall that always tries to **** me. I make sure I'm there when they grade my grain and I've had to call bullshit a couple times. Now he closes the door to the grading room when I pull in the driveway. I open it up smile and say hi. He doesn't seem to get that it's my grain until it hits the pit. I have no problem doing a pull through and going down the road if we disagree on the grade.

Comment

Hauling ones own grain pays big benefits because sometimes you have to just drive away. Made a 5grand difference on a Superb load of reds recently when they tried to call a few pink lentils bleached. Now I take the grain commission colour charts with me.

Comment

When we combined lentils, the first load would be graded by the CGC in Moose Jaw. Then we knew what we had.

Comment

Ado, wouldn't it be simpler to get an accurate sample graded?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...