• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives hit new low

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riders,

I feel sorry for your family.

Please seek some help... anyone who only can pick negative worst thoughts about others... must be deficient in something, diet, electrical balance... are your shoes too tight, or your hat shrunk?

There must be some logical explanation... for your unbalanced negative view of a wonderful world with so many kind and hard working people... which for some reason your brain can only see the worst condemnation as reality.

I Feel Sorry For You. And even worse for your family. Please find out why!

Comment

Tom

Maybe he is on a hunger strike.

Seems like good reason to talk stupid.

Comment

Bucket,

Since you are obviously joking....

We reap what we sow.

As sure as fall follows summer.

Comment

Tom

Good to see you are getting my humour.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Comment

Tom 4cwb

Last winter you constantly created thread after thread about your so called hunger strike, of which we had to put up with.

You still, to this point have never provided any of us with the most important detail WHO WROTE the $423,000.00 CHEQUE to remove the WRIT place by CP/CNR on your farm. You were more than willing to fill us in with the initial details of the WRIT on your farm, but that's where the facts ended.

Tom you dance around the question like a professional Conservative/Reformer politician, no facts lots of useless words.

Comment

Maybe I'm interperiting your thread wrong.

But I know you wouldn't call me a fk to my face in a parking lot unless your truly insane and like the taste of asphalt.

All that aside what are you exactly talking about?

Comment

Comment Wasn't for you. I ve done the parking lot thing many times in years past never tasted asphalt doubt I would today. Thanks lord for that!

Comment

Personal insults are strange, when people have no clue about the whole story, or refuse to listen or understand when told repeatedly.

Are there not rules regarding personal insults on this site? I can guarantee on the other few sites I frequent, that certain people would have been outright banned, or at least reined in by now.

Who moderates this? Joe? Getting sick of the accusations and the personal slander already.

Comment

Absolutely referring to people as communists after they had family members die to fight against that is beyond insulting.

You'd be the first one to be booted off but there a re two sets of rules one for reformers and one for everyone else.

But I could care less about you or your situation. But if you want another round let's get at it otherwise get lost.

Comment

Freewheat, don't get messed by all this and no rules, just like old time hockey.
                      We're Canadian.
                      I don't worry about parking lot stuff either, usually I can run faster scared then they can mad.

Comment

Who did I refer to as communists, riders?

Could be the Ndp, some liberals, or the CWB. Other than that I would like to know who I referred to as communists?

Comment

And that is the difference between us, riders. I DO care about you and yours, and your situation. I really do hope you are ok, because I feel you are struggling right now. I know what struggle is, and it sucks, and it is not fun. So I commiserate with you if you are down and in the dumps.

Comment

This post shows, even as humans "evolve", testosterone still plays a big part....doubt we will ever get rid of that!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...