• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big day

Rate day in the us. I think they may actually raise and expand qe.

If they do the world has officially gone insane

Comment

Not many people seem to grasp how important the next few hours are.

Comment

**** me i think they are going to do it. If they go over a half "time to check my premise"

Comment

Figure Janet Yellin is stubborn and has planned to raise the rate .25% all along?

Would drop the CDN $ vs USD
          Hurt commodity prices listed in U.S.

Comment

They can backstop through qe **** **** ****

Comment

God help me god help me let me wrong

Comment

They are going to liquidate the bond market

Comment

If I'm wrong I'm gone i will admit i dont have the capacity to make calls anymore ill just read and make comments sorry in advance. Some of the limbs I've walked out on held some didnt Half an hour from now I'll know if this one held.

Comment

Ha I'm wrong thankyou baby Jesus

Comment

Cautious Federal Reserve policymakers today held a key interest rate at near zero, opting to wait longer to remove the unprecedented easy-money stimulus to determine if recent global financial market volatility has slowed the U.S. economy. The move came amid high anticipation that policymakers would enact the first hike in nearly a decade in the so-called federal funds rate.

Comment

The Americans are idiots not to raise the rate. Canada should be raising the PRIME by about 3% so that our seniors could get SOME return on their investments as well.

I remember when under Turdeau we got 19 3/4% on investments...those were the good old days. Inflation was rampant but one could double savings in no time at all.

Also when they do have to raise the rate it will shock a lot of new home buyers but the prices are way, way too high anyway.

====

Comment

The Americans are idiots not to raise the rate. Canada should be raising the PRIME by about 3% so that our seniors could get SOME return on their investments as well.

I remember when under Turdeau we got 19 3/4% on investments...those were the good old days. Inflation was rampant but one could double savings in no time at all.

Also when they do have to raise the rate it will shock a lot of new home buyers but the prices are way, way too high anyway.

====

Comment

I see the software bugs in this program are still with us.

Comment

Well, governments lowered interest rates to get "equities" moving....and look where it got us...again, shows who is control.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...