• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPS Red Penhold... 14.2px average

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even in the "good years" those numbers would be barely attainable. Guess I'll keep slummin it in the Ghetto here......

Comment

Farmaholic

Seed growers have to report big yields so they can never run out of seed. They may have to substitute some commercial grain from their quiet neighbors so they never run out.

Comment

Actually sf3 those are pretty awesome numbers for the area Jackson farms. Out here west of the fifth meridian is barely doing any better bushel wise and I know the protein on the foremost will be 2 points less.

The future for wheat in Canada is high protein CPS wheat. HRS doesn't work in as many areas as CPS does and if we can get the protein up on the CPS look out!

Comment

my cdc go did 70 this year with 14 protein.

Comment

AND,

CDC Go has No; royalty, levy, PBR... UPOV91 allows you the right to use Go all you want... and sell it to whomever you like!!! It has the best Gluten strength on top!

Comment

Good point on royalties Tom, I wonder how much that cost savings will become a factor in farmers planting decisions in the future.

Comment

CDC Go is rated poor for FHB. Also wheat midge to consider.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...