• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert Prices...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had it not rained this summer. The whole farm was going into greenfeed for 2016.

Minimum input. Very little chemical or fertilizer.

Cut it and get the out of this rat race.

Unfortunately that thought disappeared when it rained.

Comment

Urea: 535 blend price, 525 straight loads delivered by end of Nov.

Sulphur: 460

Phos: 840 (OUCH)

Comment

Phos at Richardson was $785..

Comment

After i get the crop off, ill take soil samples, then ill crunch #s, then ill start shopping. Until then they can pound sand.

Comment

Fna no different with chemical sales right now that i wont use till next JUNE! Considering that their bargain basement price in nov last year was higher than my local coop sold it at seeding time i think ill use tvm to my benefit there. Then they hit you with the Mpower rewards bs... bug deal. Local coop pays real, physical cash! Cant buy hookers and blow with Mpower rewards.

Comment

phos at Cargill 770….urea 520…..s15 760

Comment

Anyone have a pay now take spring nh3 price ?

Comment

Klaus
                  I am getting Manitoba quotes tomorrow, but that doesn't help you.
                  Didn't the Russian fertilizer deal workout for you? Thought there were some great prices available!!

Comment

Worked out great... and it was Chinese. However we put 60 lbs down ar seeding on everything and nh3 I'd nice cause we don't need to have a 2nd truck in tge field or tie up space in the cart.

Comment

Anyone hear what Nh3 prices are now? We were told .54 cents delivered including a cultivator to apply it.
                      Tempted to try some to speed up seeding. Haven't used it in years. Haven't missed it either but like the idea of not filling so much at seeding.

Comment

Klause I thought you could get granular urea in 1 tonne bags for $200/tonne cheaper? I could unload bags into my bulk bin for that kind of savings.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...