• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye bye Isis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye Isis

Rumour has it russia is sending in 150,000 ground troops. China is there and Iran is mobilizing. The risk board is getting pretty cluttered in that area.

Interesting.

They are an ally fighting isis.

But a foe in the Ukraine.

Comment

I hope those "fanatics" fight to their deaths and not one of those "extremists" are left. Then maybe the "civilians" will feel safe in their own countries!

Comment

I don't think putin is going to **** around with these guys too long.

Comment

sounds reminisant of the race between russia and the U.S. to be in afganinstan first whats up?

Comment

Ha ha ! Bucket , well said.

Comment

If its true ,big if. There is no way they are doing that just to smoke a bunch of rag tags. The Saudis would start to shit bricks with Iran and Russia right there. And will NATO even alow it?

Comment

There used to a crazy religious guy on tv called Garner Ted Armstrong whose interpretation of Book of Revelation in The Bible was this very thing. Same countries, same area. Kinda spooky.

Comment

NATO has just issued a formal warning for Russia to stop destroying the US stategic asset ISIS.

Comment

Ezekiel 38 talks of a war involving Russia and Persia, Syria and a bunch of muslim countries as allies against Israel. Until lately, Russia would not have ever been dreamt of to do so. But now?

Revelation talks about an army of 200 million men coming from the far east to fight over the spoils. Only one country would be able to supply that kind of manpower. China.

I find it fascinating actually.

You wanna know something really spooky? It says that Israel wins with God's intervention. The world sees it. And Israel returns to God finally. Here is the interesting part:

9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel."

Now THAT is interesting. Israel will use the beligerents' nukes for fuel for seven years... Until the nuclear age, that verse never made a lick of sense.

Comment

Wel said and accurate freewheat.

Comment

This from a book where already in Genesis 1 and 2 argue about the order in which things are created, and how satisfied God is about the results of his labors.

And really bad at math

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28b If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Comment

Tweety,

The Time Space Continuum... is one... and yet infinite.

We look through a mirror glass... and see a small part the physical realm and 'reality' is.

What is Truth?

A belief? A vapour of life? Couscous existence?

All exist outside the Space Time Continuum... yet in it as well!

Evolution can never explain this... for the vapour of our Spirits is from a very different realm. Laugh all you like... that too is like life and the blowing of the wind! Cold or Hot... the wind chooses to go where it will... far beyond our control.

Peace I give you... not as the world gives... True Peace! The ending of the book is as amazing as the beginning! Bless the Lord oh my soul!!!

Comment

They spew scripture to you in one post, while in the next post they revert to naming calling and belittling!!!

Religion being used for their convenience! What's the word again to describe this type of action????

Comment

On another note: wearing the niquab

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tahir-gora/niqab-canada_b_6712172.html

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...